Bathroom Progress

>> Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Well, it is defiantly taking longer to redo this small bathroom than what I had thought...Oh well, things are coming along nicely. I painted yesterday, I still have a blue stripe that I want to put on around the room at about eye level, but thought that I had better wait until after we tiled the shower so that the tiled border will line up with the painted border. Did that make sense? Anyway, Randy is going to to lay the tile on the floor today and then grout later this evening, and put the toilet and vanity in tomorrow, that is the plan anyway but we will see, things happen that you cannot foresee when you are redoing something. But it has been fun, and we will all be glad when it is all done, especially me I am sure!! The mess is driving me NUTS!!

The Crist Carnival




0 comments: